Dive in Swimming Academy Timetables
Spring Timetable 2019
“Ability to accomodate 4 children into a single 1&1/2 time slot across 4 different classes!! Always been able to schedule lessons with ease to fit in with all our family commitments. LOVING the new bathrooms!!” Griffin
LEARN TO SWIM
Mini Squad – 1 hour
|7:00am or 11.30am Sprints||–
Junior & Senior Squad 1.5 hours
|5:00pm||4:30pm Sprints1hr||6:30am or 11.30am Sprints1hr||–|
Party Hire Spring 2018 – Appointment only
|11:30am – 1.30pm
Pool Etiquette & Safety
- Please do not enter the wet area before seeing reception and acknowledging your child’s arrival for their class, squad or activity.
- Do not allow your child to enter the water before the instructor is ready to commence the lesson.
- Parents are responsible for their children before and after lessons, plus any child in your care whilst lessons are conducted.
- Do not allow your child to run around the pool at any time.
- Please be aware of your children’s safety in the car park, and drive slowly when entering and leaving the car park.
- Please use the bins provided for any rubbish, and keep change rooms as clean and dry as possible.
- Lap swimming and hydrotherapy fitness swimming only, no public or social swimming is permitted for safety reasons.
“Flexibility with make up lessons.”
“Close to home Small group size Early morning Saturday slot.”
“Flexibility of squad training times friendly and approachable staff good coaching.”
“There are a lot of lessons available so the times are convenient, the small class sizes and the easy accessible location.”