Are you looking for a gentle way to exercise and make some friends?
Our Indoor facilities will reopen Monday 11st October 2021.
We have a wonderful number of regular visitors at our centre for lap swimming each day. We know most of our lap swimmers by name, as they are part of our swim family.
Our 25 metre heated indoor facility and flexible weekday time of 8am -3pm, means you can choose to walk and talk with friends or swim laps. Many of our clients have formed friendships through swimming at the same time each day. We love our swimmers, they’re friendly and welcoming, and happy to share lane space.
Come along and enjoy meeting some new people from the local area, or simply enjoy some alone time to exercise.
Hooray! Our Outdoor Pool is open for lap swimming until Saturday 9th October
We have registered our Covid Safe plan with the NSW government and confirm that we have put steps in place to ensure your safety.
Here are the three conditions upon arrival:
- All visitors to the centre MUST check in using the Service NSW QR code
- All swimmers must reside within the Penrith LGA
- If you or your child are unwell, please do not attend the centre
How will it work?
We will be offering casual lap swimming only so our swimmers can start rebuilding their fitness and aid their wellbeing:
- Our friendly staff will greet you outside the main reception area
- Showers and changerooms are closed
- All swimmers will be supervised at all times in the pool
Do you know the benefits of walking in the water?
Regular water exercise can assist in preparation or recovery from surgery, as well as, any ongoing injuries. Swimming and gentle water participation helps improve joint mobility, fitness, management of diabetes and general wellbeing.
Next time you driving past call in, meet our friendly reception team and have a look around. You won’t be disappointed.
Our facility & your safety
To ensure an enjoyable experience we have:
Our Outdoor Pool
- 2 lane Lap swimming 50m
- Slide in entry
- Heated 28 degrees
- Life Guards are present during this time
- The purpose of outdoor pool is for lap swimming. We are unable to offer walking or recreation swimming at this time.
Our Indoor Pool and facilities -Currently Unavailable
- Easy accessible stair entry into the pool located close to the changing rooms.
- Lifeguards present in the centre during this time.
We also like to remind our swimmers to always:
- Advise reception on arrival if you suffer from any life threatening illness.
- Consult with your GP or specialist prior to commencing any new exercise or activity
Please note: Preschool swimming lessons are conducted in other lanes, during the mornings.
Pricing Effective 11th October 2021
Casual Visit $ 6.50
Weekly Pass Monday – Friday $25.00
Temporary Timetable for Lap Swimming Training Pool
Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
Saturday 8am – 12noon
Outdoor Lap Swimming is available via booking only
The outdoor pool will be temporarily available for lap swimming until the Centre reopens. All lap swimming will move Indoors upon reopening and the timetable will be adjusted.