Squad Timetable Winter 2017
Pool Etiquette & Safety
- Please do not enter the wet area before seeing reception and acknowledging your child’s arrival for their class, squad or activity.
- Do not allow your child to enter the water before the instructor is ready to commence the lesson.
- Parents are responsible for their children before and after lessons, plus any child in your care whilst lessons are conducted.
- Do not allow your child to run around the pool at any time.
- Please be aware of your children’s safety in the car park, and drive slowly when entering and leaving the car park.
- Please use the bins provided for any rubbish, and keep change rooms as clean and dry as possible.
- Lap swimming and hydrotherapy fitness swimming only, no public or social swimming is permitted for safety reasons.