Learn To Swim
What makes us Different?
At Dive In we are committed to making your family’s experience with water safe, fun and rewarding. Our holistic approach ensures all children flourish and progress under the watchful eye of our experienced and qualified teachers and coaches. We encourage parents to discuss their child’s individual needs in order to achieve the most compatible child/ teacher placement Our trained staff are flexible in their approach ensuring the spectrum of children’s personalities fit in, nothing is too challenging for us.
- Our friendly team are focused on providing your child with the best learn to swim services tailored to their needs in the Penrith Valley
- Our 25m indoor heated pool is purpose built for teaching and learning all year round, toasty warm in winter, comfortable relaxing in summer
- Lessons can be started at any time. Our payment process is monthly via Direct Debit making lessons financially manageable
- Booking is easy and secure
- NO JOINING FEES
- NO MAKE UP FEES
- NO CANCELLATION FEES
- 2019 ACTIVE KIDS REBATE ACCEPTED
Pricing and Policies
We have classes to suit all ages, from bubs to adults, including competitive swimming & squad training.
Our policy is to carefully assess children as they progress, with consideration given to age, gross motor skills, emotional maturity and overall swimming ability, to ensure the move up is correctly timed.
How To Book
Initial payment of fees is due at the time of any new booking. Bookings can be securely made and finalised over the phone by calling the centre and speaking to the Reception Team. Bookings cannot be held without payment. Monthly payment of fees is via direct debit only. This is debited from your nominated account between the 1st and 5th of every month.
What Our Clients Say
Mr & Mrs JJ Baines
Teacher Worked Wonders
S & M McClement
Most important life skills that we need to learn
Staff are always friendly
Mrs M Preston